Dive into the world of performance with our state-of-the-art downpipe 200CPSI catalytic converter for your BMW. Designed to push the limits of your driving experience and deliver an immersive driving experience.
- Optimum diameter of 76mm: For improved exhaust gas flow and optimum power delivery.
- High-quality stainless steel 1.4301 (SS304): Guarantees durability, corrosion resistance and premium quality for long-lasting performance.
- CAD-designed: Every detail has been carefully planned to ensure a perfect fit and optimum performance.
- Two lambda probe connections: Flexible and adaptable for different configurations.
- Racing main catalytic converter (200 CPSI): With a powerful catalytic converter for maximum power and race-ready performance.
- 100% perfect fit: Easy to replace with the standard part without additional adjustments.
- Less thermal load on the turbocharger: Protects the turbocharger from excessive heat, promotes engine longevity.
- More power through back pressure reduction: Optimizes the exhaust gas flow and increases the performance of your BMW M135i for an impressive driving experience.
- Connection diameter of 105mm: Für eine reibungslose und passgenaue Installation.
- Noticeably more torque: Experience increased power and impressive torque that takes your vehicle to a new level.
Ready to conquer the roads? Our Downpipe 200CPSI catalytic converter is the perfect choice for anyone looking for performance and quality.The downpipe kit is suitable for the following vehicles:
BMW M135i(x) F20 / F21 up to year of manufacture: 06/2013
BMW 335i(x) F30 / F31 / F34 up to year: 06/2013
BMW 435i(x) F32 / F33 up to year of manufacture: 06/2013
*replaces original BMW part number: 18328603875Part number: 500001010
Error display in the DME possible.
Disclaimer for catalytic converters
Please note that Wagner Tuning catalytic converters are intended for use on OEM vehicles for performance optimization. They are NOT intended for use in conjunction with ECU tuning. Wagner Tuning GmbH & Co. Kg. accepts no responsibility for damage caused by modifications to a vehicle, such as a tuned ECU and/or deactivation of the boost cut-off. Wagner Tuning GmbH & Co. Kg. is also not responsible for damage caused by engine malfunctions that create rich/lean conditions that are detrimental to the catalytic converter. All claims regarding a catalytic converter are subject to a warranty check. In order for a warranty to be honored, Wagner Tuning GmbH & Co. Kg. requires the purchaser to prove that the engine has been set up unchanged and in accordance with the original manufacturer's specifications and has been kept in proper working order. The end user assumes all responsibility for the legality of the use of a non-OEM catalytic converter on their vehicle for the region in which it is used.