WAGNERTUNING Hybrid-Carbon-Intake Manifold with integrated Intercooler
Partnumber: 200001187 Fits plug and play to following models with S58 engine:
BMW G80/G81 M3
BMW G82 M4
BMW F98 X4M
The 3.0 Liter S58 turbo engine of the BMW M-models is equipped with an indirect charge-air cooling circuit. So the cooling of the charged air is realized by a watercooled intercooler, which is integrated directly into the intake manifold.
The new WAGNERTUNING hybrid-carbon-intake manifold with integrated intercooler has got a special competition core which was specially developed for the high requirements of the S58 engine and offers 50% more external core volume compared to the original intercooler. The calculated ratio between the inner and outer cooling surface generates a maximum heat transfer and at the same time the best possible internal air flow. With the help of CFD simulations, the CNC-milled endtanks were designed for optimal air flow conditions. The result is an excellent cooling property with a minimal back pressure. That`s why this kit is also perfect for racing use. An optimal cooling effect of the charged air with a significant increase in performance!
All WAGNERTUNING radiators are equipped with a heat-conductive anti corrosion coating to ensure a lasting cooling effect. The plug & play installation of the system is simple and easy to perform (installation instructions included).
Advantages of this product:
- significantly better cooling performance (up to 20°C cooler IAT)
- maximum mechanical discharge of the turbocharger
- more power and torque for your engine
- 100% pressure resistance
- 100% Plug and Play (no modifications)
- preprocessed port fuel injection (fuel rail optionally available)
- 1/8 NPT ports for measuring additional parameters
- this intake manifold is suitable for all performance levels